How to apply for a Bank of America credit card
Bank of America is an American multinational bank and financial company headquartered in North Carolina. It is the second-largest bank in the United States of America. Bank of America is offering a different variety of credit cards for its consumer, from no annual maintenance fee to 0% APR all benefits can be avail by the bank customer, it depends on your credit score. You can use their online card finder application to find a card that will suit you the best, or you can schedule an appointment with their experts to find a perfect card for you.
Why would you like to sign up for Bank of America credit cards:
- Bank of America charges no annual maintenance fee.
- You will get 3% cashback on gas
- You will earn a $200 cash rewards bonus offer.
- You will be charged 0% APR for the first 18 billing cycles for purchases and any balance transfer
- There will be no penalty for APR
- You will get your free FICO score
- You will be covered under zero fraud liability
- Bank of America’s credit card has advanced chip technology, which secures your card from an unauthorized transaction.
- You can access online banking 24/7 from anywhere.
- You will also get mobile banking facilities.
- You will get text and email alerts for any transaction made from your card or account
- You will get assistance from dedicated 24/7 customer support
- You can access more than 10,000 ATMs and hundreds of financial centers.
- When you will enroll for the preferred rewards program you can earn a 25% – 75% rewards bonus.
How many types of credit cards are offered by Bank of America:
- Bank Americ Card
- Bank of America cash rewards
- Bank of America travel rewards
- Bank of America premium rewards
- Alaska Airline Visa
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Susan G. Komen cash reward visa credit card
- World Wildlife Fund
- U.S Pride
- Spirit Airlines World MasterCard
- Allegiant World MasterCard
- Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard
- Air France KLM World Elite MasterCard
- Sonesta World MasterCard
- Royal Caribbean
- Virgin Atlantic
- Asiana Visa signature
- Celebrity Cruise
- Bank of America cash rewards for students
- Bank of America travel rewards for students
Note- If you want to know about any specific card details you can go through their official credit cards page of Bank of America
How to apply for a credit card from Bank of America:
- To, apply for a credit card from Bank of America, you could go through their official credit card page and select your preferred credit card or else if you have a pre-approval code you could visit the following page
- Here, you will be asked to enter your personal Secure code and click “Continue”
- After that, you will be asked to enter your following information
Physical residence address
Social security number
Monthly housing payment
Date of birth
- After complete the application, your application will be reviewed
- After getting final approval from Bank of America, you will be acknowledged about your credit card.
What are the interest rates and fees for Bank of America credit cards:
- You will be charged 0% APR for the first 15 billing cycles
- After that, you will be charged 15.49% – 25.49% for standard APR
- There will be no annual fee
- You will be charged 3% on each $10 balance transfer fee
- And, you will be charged up to $39 for late payment.
If you need any assistance or have any feedback or queries you can contact Bank of America through the following options
How to contact Bank of America:
- You can visit your nearest branch of Bank of America, to get a quick response, you can find their nearest location through the following page
- You can go through the Bank of America FAQs to get quick resolutions
- If any further assistance is required you can reach Bank of America customer support representative through the following number
- You can write to Bank of America to the following address
Bank of America
PO Box 25118
Tampa, FL 33622-5118
- And, you can connect with Bank of America through their social media handler
Twitter – twitter.com/BankofAmerica
Instagram – www.instagram.com/bankofamerica
YouTube – www.youtube.com/user/bankofamerica
Reference – www.bankofamerica.com/mynewcard