GAP Credit Card Application & Account Login Online
If you are a frequent GAP customer, you can get a GAP Credit Card by applying online and save on your shopping at GAP and its family of brands both in-store and online and also receive everything Gap Card has to offer. Plus, you can sign up for an online account to activate your new card online and take advantages of all the features and service of the Online Access to manage your GAP Credit Card Account in the easy and hassle-free way at the comfort of your home 24/7.
The GAP Credit Card comes with a number of unique offers, perks, discounts, and rewards. For opening a new GAP Credit Card or GAP Visa Credit Card account, you can get all the currently available member benefits such as:
- Save 20% and get free shipping on your first purchases made with the GAP Credit Card.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent in GAP brands, in-store, and online
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere Visa is accepted
- Get $5 rewards for earning of every 500 points
- Redeem the Rewards at any GAP Inc. brands. Visa Cardmember earn Rewards faster even outside GAP brands.
- Extra 10% off on every day every time shopping at GAP and GAP Factory stores
- Access to special events with exclusive discounts
- Bonus point shopping days
- Special birthday gifts for making at least one purchase at GAP and GAP outlet within the last twelve months
- No receipts required for returns
- Get exclusive Visa Cardmember-only offers and promotions
- Fraud preventing chip while using at a chip-enabled terminal
- No Annual Fee
- Zero fraud liability; worldwide acceptance for Visa Cardmembers and more.
GAP Silver Card
The GAP Credit Cardholders, who earn 5000 reward points excluding bonus points and merchandise returns within a calendar year and make at least the minimum payment by the payment due date after reaching that rewards amount as well as keep the account in good standing, will be upgraded a GAP Silver account within 90 to 120 days of qualifying. With the GAP Silver Status, they will enjoy the most rewarding GAP experience such as
- Receive additional bonuses including 20% tier bonus of reward points as of the end of each calendar quarter.
- Choose your Own Sale Day if you have made at least one purchase at GAP and GAP outlet within the last twelve months.
- Free online shipping with no minimum required purchases with code of ‘MYCARD’
- Free basic alterations on purchases in the Banana Republic
- Special Silver Cardmember events access
- Priority Access to GAP hotline
How to Apply for a GAP Credit Card Online
Applying for a new GAP credit card online is fast and easy and can be done from any web-enabled computer or mobiles device at any time conveniently. To initiate the online application of a Gap or Gap Visa Card, you can follow the short guide provided below.
- Visit the GAP official website at www.gap.com.
- Click on the yellow “CREDIT CARD” link above the search field at the upper right corner of the homepage.
- Entering the GAP Card page, click any of the “APPLY NOW” link that can be located more than once under the GAPCard, Rewards and Benefits sections.
- You will be directed to the GAP Credit Card Application website run by Synchrony where you can start to fill out the online application form by entering first some of your personal information such as First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Suffix
- Then enter your residential details like Street Address, Apt. Number, Zip Code, City & State
- Input the contact info i.e. Primary Phone Number and Alternate Phone Number and their type (Home, cell or business), Email Address.
- Enter your SSN or ITIN and Date of Birth
- Then enter your Annual Net Income (You may include the annual amount available to spend from your assets. Alimony, child support or separate maintenance income need not be included unless relied upon for credit.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Complete all the steps properly following the instruction on your screen and choose your preferred option. Review all the details, important disclosures; agree to the terms and submit your application to the results of approval for opening a new GAP Credit Card Account.
GAP Credit Card Online Account Features & Benefits
If approved, Synchrony Bank will provide you with a GAP Visa Credit Card or a GAP Credit Card via mail in the address you have provided during application. After receiving the Card, you can register for online access and manage your GAP Credit Card Account over the web and enjoy the features of the service such as
- Activate the new GAP Card
- Check your card account balance
- Make a one-time or recurring payment
- Enroll in paperless e-statement
- Add an authorized user
- View and access to your earned offers and rewards with ease
- Track points to your next rewards and tier status
- See and redeem rewards with one click and more
How to Register for GAP Credit Card Online Access
To take advantages of all the benefits mentioned above, you must register for Online Access and create your GAP Credit Card Online Account. To begin the registration, keep your GAP Card handy and
- Visit the GAP Credit Card site at GAP Credit Card
- Click the “LOG IN” link under ‘Manage your account’ at the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- After being directed to the GAP Credit Card Account Online portal, click on the “Register” button beside ‘First Time’ under the ‘Log In to Your Account’.
- Enter your GAP Card Number and Billing Zip Code in their respective fields.
- Click the “Continue” button.
Once your GAP Credit Card Account Information is verified successfully, you can set up your GAP Credit Card online account by creating your login username and password.
How to Log In GAP Credit Card Online Account
When you complete the registration procedure, you can log in to your GAP Credit Card online card account and use all the online access benefits as well as manage better of your card account. For logging in, you can
- Go to GAP Credit Card Login
- Click on the “LOG IN” button from the ‘Manage your account’ box to be entered to the GAP Credit Card Online Account portal run by Synchrony Bank.
- Enter the User ID and Password registered with your GAP Credit Card Online Account in their fields at the left-hand side of the page.
- Check the “Remember My User ID” box if you want to log in the card account on the device you are currently using. Avoid using the feature if you are on a shared or public device.
- Click the “Secure Login” button.
Also Read : Morgan Stanley Account Login Guide
How to Recover GAP Credit Card Account Login Information
If you forgot your GAP Credit Card Online Account Login details, you can start the recovery procedure by using the steps given below.
- Go to the GAP Credit Card Online Account Portal
- Click on the “Find User ID” or “Reset Password” link located under the ‘Secure Login’ button based on your requirement.
- Enter the GAP Credit Card Number and billing Zip Code to retrieve the User ID.
- And provide the User ID and Billing Zip Code to reset the password
- Click the “Find User ID” or “Continue” button.
The issuer of GAP Credit Card is Synchrony Bank. For any questions about your GAP Credit Card, you can use the following contact information.
GAP Card: 866-450-4467
GAP Silver Card Hotline: 866-450-4468
GapCard Technical Support Number: 855-605-4360
Gap Inc./ Synchrony Bank
P.O. Box 965004
Orlando, FL 32896-5004