Access Counselling Personal Financial Education
Access Counselling is a non-profit organisation that provides personal financial education. Access Counselling focuses on the following areas like budgeting, money management and consumer credit and debt. Access Counselling offers two courses which are pre-filing credit counselling and post-filing debtor education. The two courses are available in English and Spanish and can be accessed 24/7. The organisation has been approved to issue certificates of completion of each course.
- Website: www.accesscounselinginc.org
- Telephone Number: 1-800-205-9297
- Headquartered In: California
- Founded: 2010 (8 years ago)
Company Vision: We believe personal financial education and consumer credit counselling should always be accessible to those who need it and when they desire it. We are here for you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our goal is to continue to expand our community outreach initiatives and to become one of the nation’s leading providers of consumer credit and money management education.
- Course -Pre-filing Consumer Credit Counselling Course: requires a brief follow up counselling session/briefing with a certified counsellor via phone or chat before your certificate of completion can be issued. It takes a minimum of 60 minutes to complete. The Pre-filing Consumer Credit Counselling Course is $25 for single or joint filers and online or by phone.
- Course -Post-filing Debtor Education Course: an experienced Access Counselling counsellor will guide you through the course. It is highly recommended that you complete the course in one session. It does not require a follow-up phone call because your course certificate of completion will be automatically issued to you. The Post-filing Debtor Education Course is $15 for single or joint filers and online or by phone.
Log in Procedure:
Open the site by clicking www.accesscounselinginc.org and then click “Existing user login” which is located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
Enter your username and password of your Access Counselling online account and then click “Log In. You should have logged in to your online account if you entered your details correctly. Note that you can click the “Keep me logged in” checkbox to enable your computer to remember your credentials the next time you visit the site. Uncheck the box if you are using a public or shared computer to prevent strangers from accessing your online account.
Read Also : Take Morrions Survey To Win $1000 Every Month
To Reset/Forgotten Password:
If you cannot remember the current password of your online account, click “Forgot Password? Which is situated in just below the boxes of user log in section.
Enter the username associated with your online account and then click the “Submit” button.
To Pay Your Bill:
Click “Start now” and follow the instructions on the next pages in order to make a payment online.
You must first log in to your online account before you are allowed to make any payment. Register for an online account if you are a new user.