California Anthem Blue Cross is a treatment denial class action lawsuit that entitles Anthem Blue Cross. The class members claim that the health insurance provider denied mental health treatment coverage.
Anthem Blue Cross Life & Health Insurance Company is also known as California Health Insurance. The company specializes in offering medical and dental & vision insurance. If you are associated with the health care services provider and found a wrong doing you can submit the claim in the lawsuit and receive the settlement amount. In this post we have provided a detailed explanation of the class action settlement. Read on and have a nice time accessing account.
What is the California Class Action Settlement
California Class Action Settlement is a class action lawsuit against the Anthem Blue Cross Life & Health Insurance Company. The lawsuit claims that the company denied the mental health coverage of few individuals.
If you are eligible to file a claim you can make claim and get entitled to receive a settlement amount in cash. You simply need to visit the claims website of the California Anthem Blue Cross and fill out the claims form.
Who can file the Claim
If you are a citizen of California and had purchased insurance from the Anthem Blue Cross Life & Health Insurance Company PPO health plan then you can file a claim.
However, the class action lawsuit has been divided into three categories. Here are all the categories described.
- Users who had a co-morbid diagnosis on a few listed disorders such as – schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, major depressive disorders, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, pervasive development disorder or autism, anorexia nervosa, or bulimia nervosa.
- You had made a request but it was denied or wasn’t taken into action from the insurance company’s side.
- You had made a coverage request for health treatment made between Aug. 18, 2011 and Feb. 4, 2020.
What are the Documents Required
- Settlement Agreement
- First Amendment to Settlement Agreement
- Second Amendment to Settlement Agreement
- Order Granting Preliminary Approval
How to Claim Anthem Blue Cross class action lawsuit
- In order to file a claim the user is required to visit the settlement homepage www.amessettlement.com
- As the website opens you can read some important information there.
- After that look towards the top menu.
- There is a ‘Claim Form’ link at the right of the menu.
- Click on it and you will be taken to the claim information page.
- Now you need to look into the available forms to figure which one applies to you.
- Download the form and you can send it to the address listed on it.
Submit a Claim Online
- To make an online claim you must open the claims webpage.
- Below the claim form page there is a section reading ‘Online Claim Form’.
- Choose whether you receive a notice in the mail.
- Tap ‘Next’ and it will take you to a new page.
- Enter the claimant id number and confirm it by re-entering it.
- Type in the Captcha in the blank space.
- Hit ‘Submit’ and you can submit your claim form.
Important Dates For Anthem Blue Cross class action lawsuit
- Objection Deadline: 5/21/2020
- Exclusion Deadline: 5/21/2020
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/6/2020
- Final Approval Hearing: 10/15/2020
Read More: Login Into Sentara Wavenet Account
At the bottom line we hope you have offered you enough information on the class action lawsuit. Once you go through the details you can submit your claim.