Auto Parts Class Settlement is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. The settlement us all about the auto parts price fixing class action settlement. If you have owned or leased a vehicle then you can find a claim and get a settlement amount for the involving auto parts.
Ones who have purchased certain new vehicle replacement parts from a third party from 1990 to 2019 are eligible to file a claim. Read on to find information to the Auto Parts Settlement. You can find steps to make a claim and documents required.
What is the Auto Parts Class Settlement
Auto Parts Class Settlement entitled Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation is under review in the court. There is a 1.2 billion dollars settlement amount proposed for the price fixing settlement. You can file a claim to receive the settlement amount.
The lawsuit includes lots of vehicle brands and is all about certain auto parts purchased from a third party dealer in a higher price. You can check the covered vehicle parts on the FAQ webpage of the auto parts class.
Who can file the Claim
Ones who have purchase automotive parts of Mitsubishi, Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Jeep, Lexus, Toyota, and more such brands from a third party dealer on a higher price from 1990 to 2019 can file a claim. However, you can check a list of the covered vehicle brands on the settlement website.
If you reside in Alaska, Connecticut, Alabama, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington you are eligible to receive the monetary benefits from the lawsuit.
The user must download the claim form and procure other important documents from the docs site of the Auto Parts Class www.autopartsclass.com/courtdocs.php
Who Is Not Included
There are some people who are restricted from entering the class action lawsuit. Here is a list.
- Parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates of the defendants
- States and their political subdivisions, agencies, and instrumentalities
- Federal government entities and instrumentalities
- Individuals who purchased their vehicle parts directly from the Defendants or for resale
How to File Auto Parts Class Settlement Claim
- In order to get started you should open the Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation website www.autopartsclass.com
- As the web page opens you will find some information regarding the lawsuit.
- On the centre there is a ‘File a Claim’ button.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Now there is a section reading ‘Auto Parts Claim Form’.
- Check the box below to confirm you are not a robot.
- Next select from the options below whether you previously register to receive additional information about the lawsuit.
- If you haven’t yet registered you will find a claims form.
- Provide the required data and you can submit it.
- On the other hand if you have already registered you can resume your application form.
Auto Parts Settlements
C/o GCG P.O. Box 10163 Dublin
At the bottom line we can consider the guide helpful for offered information on the class action lawsuit. If you required further help you can get in touch with us through the comments section. Describe your issue and we would be glad to help.