Win $1000 Every Month from Morrisons Survey :
Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc which is doing business as Morrisons. It is the fourth largest supermarket chain in Britain. This company was stated as an egg and butter stall in Rawson Market, Bradford, England. Till the year 2004, Morrisons store locations were primarily focused in the North of England. In the same year, when Safeway acquired Morrisons, the company expanded in South of England, Wales and Scotland. This company sells a variety of daily use items at a very good price. Morrisons aim is to diminish the wastage of food.
Now Morrisons is running a Customer Satisfaction Survey which is called as Morrisons is Listening to know the customer’s requirements and satisfaction level. If you have recently done shopping at Morrisons, you can share your valuable experience and candid feedback by taking the Morrisons is Listening Customer Satisfaction Survey. Upon successful completion of the survey, participants will get a lucrative opportunity to grab £1,000 worth of Morrisons vouchers every month.
Eligibility Criteria to Take Morrisons is Listening Survey:
These following criteria’s need to be fulfilled to take the survey and enter in the sweepstakes:
- You can participate in Morrisons Survey sweepstakes by purchasing from any of the participating Morrisons store and that is the only way to enter.
- All the legal residents of Britain and Gibraltar are eligible to take the survey.
- You should be minimum 18 years of age to participate.
- A purchase is mandatory to enter in the prize draw.
Official Rules of Morrisons Survey & Prize Draw / Sweepstakes:
By entering the prize draw, Entrants agree to accept and abide by these rules. These rules are the following:
- There is no minimum purchase rule is applied in Morrisons Survey.
- Only 1 entry per household per month is allowed.
- Only English language is available to take the survey.
- Employees of Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC or Service Management Group LTD and their immediate agents or families are not eligible to participate.
- Only 1 prize is available per household per year.
- The prize draw will be held every month.
Those who want to know the entire official rules related to the Morrisons Prize Draw, they should click at the “Prize Draw Rules” link which is posted at the bottom middle portion of the online survey homepage.
Entry Periods of Morrisons Survey:
- Total 12 separate entry periods are in the entire sweepstakes period.
- 1 month is the duration of each entry period.
- Every entry period will start on the first day of the month and end on the last day of the same month.
How to Participate in Morrisons Prize Draw/Sweepstakes:
You can enter in the Morrisons Prize Draw/Sweepstakes by taking the online survey only. To take the survey, you need to purchase from any of the Morrisons participating stores because a few details from the purchase receipt are required to begin the survey. You just need to go through these below steps to enter in the survey:
- Go to the Morrisons is Listening Survey official website at www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk.
- Click at the “Continue” button.
- Enter the Survey Entry No.
- Select the Date and adjust the Time of your visit.
- Press on the “Start” button to move towards the survey questions.
- Now answer all the survey questions based on your recent visit at Morrisons.
- To enter in the Prize Draw, you need to fill out an online entry form with these important details such as Full Name, E-mail Address and Phone Number.
- Here you can also subscribe to special offers and promotions from Morrisons through e-mail.
- After completing the survey and filling up the online entry form, you will be given 1 entry to the Morrisons prize Draw for a chance to win £1,000 in the form of Morrisons vouchers.
Read Also : Take 99 Cents Only Stores Survey To Win $100
Morrisons Survey Prize:
- Only 1 winner will be chosen from each of the 12 entry periods.
- Every prize winner will get £1,000 in the form of Morrisons vouchers.
How the Morrisons is Listening Sweepstakes Winners will be Decided:
- A separate random drawing will be held for each of the 12 monthly entry periods.
- The random drawing will be held within 2 weeks of each following month.
- 1 winner will be decided by the random drawing from each entry period.
- Total 12 winners will be decided throughout the entire sweepstakes period.
Prize Rules of Morrisons Survey Sweepstakes:
- Winners can use their gifted vouchers at all the participating stores.
- Winners are not allowed to transfer or exchange their gifted vouchers.
- Vouchers can be used for online purchases from Morrisons.
- You can’t redeem Morrisons vouchers for cash.
How the Morrisons Survey Sweepstakes Winners will be Intimated:
- Morrisons Survey Sweepstakes Winners will be notified through Email and Phone.
- Within 4 weeks of initial notification, every potential winner has to receive the prize from any Morrisons store.
- If winners don’t give any response to the initial winning notification or collect the prize will lose their prize.
- In such scenarios, an alternate winner will be decided from the remaining eligible entries.
Morrisons Survey Sweepstakes Hack and Chance of Winning the Prize Draw:
- We have already mentioned earlier that only 1 entry per household is allowed for every month.
- Then if you shop multiple times during a month, you can take the Morrisons survey for one time only.
- Only 1 survey entry will be entertained in each month.
- Any additional survey entries during the same month won’t be entertained.
- So, keep the additional receipts along with you despite taking the survey.
- When a new calendar month begins then take another Morrisons online survey by using the additional receipt.
- By this method, you can use all purchase receipts and also enhance your chances of winning the prize.
The Promoter of Morrisons Survey Sweepstakes:
Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC, Hilmore House, Gain Lane, Bradford, BD3 7DL (“Morrisons”).
About Morrisons at a Glance:
- Morrisons is the 4th largest supermarket chain in United Kingdom.
- In the year of 1899, the company was established by William Morrison.
- Headquarters of Morrisons located in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
- Official website of Morrisons is www.morrisons.com
- Outside the UK, Gibraltar is the only one location where Morrisons superstore is available.
- As of 2016, Morrisons had 498 superstores throughout Britain.
- It is also listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Morrisons is part of the FTSE 100 Index of companies.
- Presently, the Morrison family owns around 10% of the company.