www.novec.com – How to Pay Your Novec Bill
Novec is also known as the Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative. It is an electric company that covers 651 squire miles throughout Manassas, Virginia. They serve more than 170,000 home and business customers. Novec is known for providing reliable electric services. The additional offices of Novec are located in Leesburg, Gainesville, Woodbridge, and Stanford.
How to Pay Novec Bill
Novec offers several payment options to pay your utility bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment methods below, which is right for you.
Pay Novec Bill via Online Method:
- Make payment for the Novec bill through the online payment option. But, before start making a payment, register for your account first. If you already completed the registration process, then follow these steps:
- You have to go to this link novec.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the email and password.
- After providing your log-in details, simply select the Sign In option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Novec Bill Payment by Automatic Bank Draft:
You can pay your utility bill automatically from your bank account. The payment amount will automatically be deducted from your bank account each month. For that, you have to complete your e-Check form and email, mail, or fax it to Novec. To download the e-Check Authorized Form, click on this link www.novec.com
Novec Bill Payment by Personal Banking Institute:
There are several banks, credit unions, and online banking websites that allow their customers to pay their bills online without any cost. You can contact your banking institute if they provide this service or not. You will require your NOVEC bill or the account number to make payment.
Pay Novec Bill in Person:
Make your Novec bill payment in person. By using cash, you can easily pay your utility bill. You can visit the service center locations for your bill payment. You can visit the following address:
Lomond Business Center
10323 Lomond Drive
Manassas, VA 20109
Lobby Hours: 8:15 a.m.-5 p.m.
14500 Minnieville Road
Woodbridge, VA 22193
Lobby Hours: 8:15 a.m.-5 p.m.
Pay Novec Bill by Mail:
- Pay your Novec bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Novec. The mail payment method is slower than the other payment method. Before sending the mail, make sure to add your Novec account number to your check. You can send your payment stub to this address below:
Northern Virginia Electric Co-op
P.O. Box 34795
Alexandria, VA 22334-0795
Pay Novec Bill by Phone:
- Novec allows the customers to pay the utility bill over the phone. You can make the payment right from your financial institute or from your bank account. You need to dial 1-888-335-0500 or 703-335-0500 from your phone. For making payment, you have to pay the convenience fee of $2.45. After making the payment, it will be posted on the next business day.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- There are several service fees you will be charged by the Novec. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Late Payment Fees: If you cannot make your utility bill payment by the due date, you will be charged the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay 1.5% of the past due balance.
- Returned Payments: If your payment check is returned by the banking institute due to insufficient balance, you have to pay the returned check fees. You will be charged $35 for the returned check fees.
- Collection Fee: If the customer service representative collects the payment amount from your doorsteps, you have to pay the collection fees of $40 per trip.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- There are several programs available for the customers, which can help you to pay your utility bill. These are the following programs that you will get:
- Operation Round-Up: You can choose to have your utility bills rounded up to the nearest dollar each month. The extra amount that you pay, will be used to help low-income customers during the month of winter.
- Levelized Billing: Evens out your monthly bill with Levelized billing. In spring, the payment amount is higher than usual. During the summer and winter, the billing amount is lower than usual.
- LIHEAP: The LIHEAP program is designed for low-income customers who cannot pay their utility bills. If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can apply for this program. We suggest you apply for this program as soon as possible.
Read More : How to Pay Louisville Gas and Electric Bill
Novec Contact Info
If you have any queries about the Novec bill payment, contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Phone: 703-335-0500 or toll-free 1-888-335-0500
Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Corporate Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 2710
Manassas, VA 20108-0875