Take Part in the Red Lobster Survey and Get a Grand Cash Prize of $1,000
About the Red Lobster survey –
Everything Red Lobster does is a celebration of seafood. From how they source their fish and shellfish to serving up new ways for you to enjoy. Since 1968, Red Lobster has been committed to bringing you a seafood experience you won’t find anywhere else. Red Lobster is holding a customer feedback survey currently. Kindly spend a few minutes of your precious time in recalling your last visit to Red Lobster. Provide your opinions on improving the brand’s services.
Eligibility criteria of the Red Lobster survey –
- You need to be a legal U.S. resident (including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico) to be eligible for the survey.
- You should be above 18 years of age to participate in the Red Lobster survey.
- You should be familiar with English in order to complete the survey.
- Any employee, their immediate family members, sponsors, of partners by any links are strictly not allowed to join in this survey.
- Purchase is not necessary to be eligible for the survey via mail entry.
- You require a receipt (not older than 7 days) from Red Lobster from your last visit.
- Please complete the survey with the expiry date.
- One can enter this survey as many times as you want.
How to Participate in the Red Lobster Survey via Online:
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey online.
- Please visit the website www.redlobstersurvey.com
- You should be familiar with English or Spanish in order to complete the survey.
- You will be thanked for taking the time to talk about your experience at Red Lobster.
- Enter the ID number printed on the receipt.
- Click the “Start” button.
- If you do not locate the information on your receipt, take the help of the sample receipt image indicating the required details provided on the left-hand side of the entry field.
- Keep following the directions and you will reach the end of the survey.
How to Participate Via Email:
- To participate in this survey via mail you need to
- Write done you Name, address along with Area Pin code, mobile number and most importantly your age in a paper and send it to
- Red Lobster Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station PO Box 3511 Southbury CT 06488-3511 USA.
- Make sure the envelope should reach its destination on or before the 8 days prior to the entry date.
The prize for the Red Lobster Survey –
If you become the lucky winner of the Red Lobster survey, you get –
- a grand cash prize of $1,000
- one of 100 $50 cash prizes
Overview of Red Lobster –
Red Lobster was founded in 1968. It is a fresh fish and seafood restaurant chain. The lobsters are very fresh. They are literally kept in tanks for customers to gawk at. Red Lobster has its headquarters in Florida, US. It is coincidentally the home of many nearby lobsters. Red Lobster has locations worldwide. Many of the outlets even have to import lobsters because they do not have tasty lobster neighbors living in the ocean nearby. The chain makes an effort to sustainably source their food for a positive environmental impact, as well as to provide the best possible experience for all customers.
Visit: www.redlobster.com/contact-us and browse the FAQ.
Send Red Lobster a message by filling up the form and clicking “Send” at www.redlobster.com/contact-us
Call: 1-800-562-7837 (Monday through Friday: 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm Eastern Time)
Red Lobster Management LLC, 450 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801 US