Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Care Survey
Shoppers Drug Mart invites the customers to share their experience based on their recent visit to one of their stores by taking the Shoppers Drug Mart Online Survey and get an opportunity to participate in their Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest for a chance to win the Gift Card or PC Optimum Points. Shoppers Drug Mart values your opinion as it is important to improve the company’s growth. Therefore, provide your genuine opinion and take the survey honestly as much as possible.
Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rewards
$1000.00 PC Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Card or One million (1,000,000) PC Optimum Points;
There are 24 prizes are available to win during the entire contest period. Each prize has an approximate retail value of $1000. Total ARV or Approximate Retail Value of all prizes combined is $24000 (12 months × $2000)
Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
In order to take part in the Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Care Online Survey and enter the sweepstakes, you must be an eligible entrant complying with the following rules.
- You must be a legal resident of Canada and have reached the age of majority within the province or territory you reside as of the Contest Closing Date
- Must not be an employee, officer, director of the Shoppers Drug Mart and the survey administrator and their associated companies or an immediate family member of them or person in the same household.
- Must visit a participating Shoppers Drug Mart location lately and make an eligible purchase to receive a valid receipt with a survey invitation printed on it.
- Must complete the survey within 7 days of qualifying transactions. After that time, the information on the survey invitation receipt will expire.
Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Care Survey Sweepstakes Entry
There are two ways to enter the Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Contest- Online or by Phone. As an eligible participant, you can use any of them according to your choice.
- Visit the survey site on your survey invitation or go to www.surveysdm.com
- Select your preferred language in which you want to continue the survey.
- Enter the 15-digit Certificate Number from your Shoppers Drug Mart sales receipt in the fields at the middle bottom on the next page.
- Click on the “Launch” button next to the field to begin the survey.
- Complete the survey recalling the service you received at Shoppers Drug Mart lately.
- When finished, enter the required details to automatically be entered for the applicable drawing period.
If you do not want to take the Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Care Survey online, you can complete it over the phone. For that, you will need to call the Phone Survey Number on your Shoppers Drug Mart Survey Invitation Sales Receipt; follow the prompts to complete the survey and enter the related monthly draw of the Sweepstakes.
A Few Important Notes on Shoppers Drug Mart Survey & Sweepstakes
- Entries are unlimited for this contest though each person is restricted to two survey completions regardless of entry method and the entry must be received no later than the end of the contest period
- In each Monthly Draw period, 2 potential winners will be selected. The potential winners will have the opportunity to select their prize from the two options.
- The chances of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The selected winners will be notified by phone no later than 4 business days following the Draw Date
- To receive the PC Optimum Points, you must provide the same email address registered with your PC optimum member to identify you as an authorized account holder.
- The survey contest is sponsored by Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. and administered by Ipsos Limited Partnership. To see the detailed Prize Draw rules, click on the reference link located at the bottom of the survey entry page
About Shoppers Drug Mart
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. is a leading Canadian drug store retailer operating more than 1300 pharmacist-owned locations from coast to coast. The chain is based in Toronto, Ontario and owned by Loblaw Companies. Founded by Murray Koffler in 1962, the company runs the business under the names of Shoppers Drug Mart in 9 provinces and 2 territories and Pharmaprix in Quebec and through e-commerce sites offering health, beauty, pharmacy, and convenience services. Shoppers Drug Mart also owns several specialty services.
Pharmaprix Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-746-7737
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc.
243 Consumers Road
Toronto, Ontario M2J 4W8