All about Taco Bell Survey Frequently Asked Questions
Invited to complete the Taco Bell Survey? The survey can be completed at the website of the restaurant company. If you have made a purchase at the Taco Bell then you would be invited to complete the survey and earn the reward. The restaurant chain has created the survey for the customers so that they can leave back their honest feedback.
The survey offers a reward of $500 cash through a sweepstake. If you have been looking forward to winning the reward then you must take the survey. Read the guide below for everything related to Taco Bell Survey. Also find requirements of the survey and other information.
What is the Taco Bell Survey?
As we have said earlier that the Taco Bell survey is a customer satisfaction survey issued by the restaurant chain. Taco Bell is a restaurant chain of fast food restaurant which is headquartered in Irvine California. The survey is issued by the restaurant chain for its visitors. If you have walked in a Taco Bell store then you can take the survey and enter the sweepstakes to earn a $500 reward.
The survey can be reached at TelltheBell.com. One can visit the survey portal using any mobile or web browser. Once you open the website it will ask you to enter the receipt code number then let you to fill out the survey questionnaire.
Requirements to Complete the Survey
- In order to complete the customer satisfaction survey, you need to have the purchase receipt.
- Your visit to the restaurant should be recent.
- The individual must have an internet connected device such as a smartphone or computer.
- You must be a resident of any of the 50 U.S. states and have a valid SSN.
- You should have the ability to recall your previous experience at the Taco Bell.
How to Complete the Survey
- If you are willing to complete the survey then you are required to visit the website of the Taco Bell. tellthebell.com
- As the website opens there will be the survey section at the right.
- Enter the 16 digit survey code which is printed on your purchase receipt.
- Next, you will be taken ahead of the survey questionnaire page.
- Answer the survey questions and you can enter the sweepstakes.
How to Join the Taco Bell Survey Program
In order to enter the Taco Bell sweepstakes, you need to have a glance at the survey terms and other details. The Taco Bell restaurant company has issued a survey for its loyal customers. If you have purchased an item at the restaurant then you can join the Taco Bell Survey Program.
If you do not have the purchase receipt you can send a mail to the restaurant company. Even if you have lost the receipt you can take the survey by sending a request to the restaurant chain.
How to Join Taco Bell Sweepstakes via Mail Entry
If you have been looking forward to joining the survey via mail then you need to fill out the mail form and send it at the address of the Taco Bell. Read below for the steps to enter the sweepstakes.
- To begin one needs to grab a paper, pen, business-sized envelope, and a postcard.
- Next one needs to write the personal information required to enter the survey.
- Next, send the paper to the mailing address of the restaurant company:
PO Box 251328
What is Taco Bell Winner Contact Phone?
You can enter the survey and complete it online or through the mail. If you are looking for the winner of the survey then you can get in touch with the company using the phone number. For contact phone of the Taco Bell, you need to call on 093195 95638.
Also Read : Take Hollister Customer Experience Survey
Where Can You Find the Taco Bell Survey Code?
You can find the Taco Bell survey code on the purchase receipt of the Taco Bell. Hence, if you have made a purchase at the Taco Bell then you should keep the receipt handy.
Once you have your receipt you can find the survey code there. Enter the code on the website of the Taco Bell and you can begin with the survey.
At the end of the day, the Taco Bell survey is easy to go thing. Yet if you find it difficult then you can refer to the guide above. You need a few things handy and you can get going with the survey.