billing.laurenselectric.com – How to Pay Laurens Electric Bill
Laurens Electric Cooperative is a rural electric cooperative that locations within Upstate South Carolina. This company was formed in May of 1939. This company was formed by a group of people who thinks that rural families are not receiving electricity. It is a non-profitable rural cooperative.
How to Pay Laurens Electric Bill
You will get several payment options to pay your Laurens bill. You can make your payment by following these methods below:
Pay Laurens Electric Bill via Online Payment Method:
- You can make payment for your Laurens Electric bill through the online payment method. To make the payment, you need to register your online account first. Once you completed the registration, follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link billing.laurenselectric.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the email and password.
- After providing your log in details, select the Login option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay Laurens Electric Bill by Phone:
Users can also pay the Laurens Electric bill over the phone. You can pay your utility bill through an automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial 1-800-942-3141 from your phone. Simply follow the automated call services to make the payment from your phone.
Pay Laurens Electric Bill in Person:
- You can make your Laurens Electric bill payment in person at the nearest payment locations. Visit the office locations to pay your bill. Make the payment by using cash. To make your bill payment in person, visit these locations:
2254 Hwy 14, PO Box 700
Laurens, SC 29360
1201 East Butler Road
Greenville, SC 29607
406 North Main Street
Joanna, SC 29351
11471 Hwy 221
Woodruff, SC 29388
Pay Laurens Electric Bill by Mobile App:
- Pay your Laurens Electric bill smart way using the LEC Connect app. Through the mobile app, you can easily manage your utility account. You will get the LEC Connect app on iPhone or Android mobile app. iPhone users will get the app on Apps Store. This LEC Connect app is available for the Android device go to the Play Store. After installing the app on our device, login to your Laurens Electric accounts to make payment.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- There are no specific penalty fees listed on the Laurens Electric website. But you will be charged the late payment fees monthly. In order to know more about Laurens Electric, contact the customer service department at 1-800-942-3141.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- FlexPay: FlexPay allows the customers to move the due date to accommodate monthly income. To qualify for the FlexPay, the customer must have to be elderly or disabled.
- average pay: You can pay your bill by the average amount of monthly based on the previous usage. Here the payment amount will be the same each month.
- Payment Arrangement: For the payment arrangement, you can contact me at 1-800-942-3141.
- LIHEAP: This federally funded program is designed for low-income customers. If you came under the federal low-income guideline, then you can apply for this program.
Read More : How to Pay Your Great Lakes Energy Bill
Laurens Electric Contact Info
For any kind of queries regarding the Laurens Electric bill payment, contact the customer service department.
Call at: 1-800-942-3141
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8 AM-5 PM