www.cleco.com – How to Pay Your Cleco Bill
Cleco is an electric power company, based in Louisiana. This company is formerly known as the Central Louisiana Electric Company. The headquarter of the Cleco is located in Pineville, Louisiana, United States. It was established in 1906. This electric utility company operates more than 290,000 retail customers within Louisiana. Within the 775 megawatts of generating capacity, they operate the unregulated wholesale electricity business.
How to Pay Cleco Bill
Cleco offers several payment options to pay the utility bill. You can make your payment, by following these methods below:
Pay Cleco Bill by Online Method:
- Through the online payment method, you can very easily make the payment. To make the payment, you must have to register for the Cleco online account. If you already completed your registration process, you need to follow these instructions as mentioned below:
- You have to go to this link myaccount.cleco.com.
- Then, on the provided field, input your user name and password.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Sign In option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your Cleco bill payment.
Pay Cleco Bill by KUBRA:
- You can make your Cleco bill payment through KUBRA. You have to pay $2.50 for making payment through KUBRA. If you have the KUBRA EZ Pay account, then follow these instructions to make your payment.
- First, you need to go to this link secure8.i-doxs.net.
- Then, on the provided field, input your email address and password.
- To save your email address on your device, check the Remember Me box.
- After providing all the details, you need to select the Sign In option.
- Then, after entering to the portal, you can successfully pay your bill.
Pay Cleco Bill by Automatic Bank Draft:
Make the payment for the Cleco bill through an automatic draft from your bank. To set up the Automatic Bank Draft, contact at 1-800-622-6537. You need to follow the on-call instructions to set the automatic bank draft.
Pay Cleco Bill by U.S. Mail:
You can also pay your Cleco electric bill through traditional US mail. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Cleco. You must have to include your account number on your money order or your check. Making payment through the mail will take 3 to 5 days to process. You have to send your payment stub to this address:
Cleco Power LLC
P.O. Box 660228
Dallas, TX 75266-0228
Pay Cleco Bill at Payment Center:
- Find out your local Cleco payment locations to pay your utility bill. In order or find the nearest Cleco payment center, you need to follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link cleco.com
- Then, under the Residential & Commercial option, select the Rates, Billing & Payment option.
- From there, you need to select the Payment Locations option.
- Then, provide your zip code or city name on the given space.
- After providing the details, you need to select the Search icon.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- Cleco charges several fees for their utility services. You have to pay the late payment fees, insufficient funds, tampering, customer problems, meter reading, etc.
- Late Payment Fees: If you don’t pay your bill within the given date, then you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay 5% for the amount up to $1000. If the amount is greater than the $1000, you will be charged 2% of the due balance.
- Insufficient Funds Fees: In case, your payment is returned by the bank due to insufficient balance, then you have to pay the insufficient funds fees of 5% or a minimum of $25 of the amount due.
- Connection: For the connection fees, you have to pay $25 during business hours. After business hours, the fees will be $60.
- Reconnection Fee: For the reconnection fees, you will be charged $30 during business hours. After business hours, you have to pay $65.
- Meter Reading Fees: For the meter reading fees, you will be charged $20.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
Cleco offers several payment assistance programs for customers who cannot pay their bills. If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can apply for the Cleco Alternative Rate for Electricity (CARE), Energy Emergency Deferred Billing Program (EEDBP), LIHEAP, etc. For more information about these programs, you can contact the customer service department.
Read More : Atlantic City Electric Bill Pay Guide
Cleco Contact Info
If you have any queries regarding the Cleco bill payment, contact the customer service department at:
Contact Cleco’s customer service at 1-800-622-6537.
You can contact Cleco’s corporate office by mail. You can send your mail to this address: P.O. Box 5000, Pineville, LA 71361-5000.
You can contact the corporate office at 318-484-7400.