How to Login at City University of New York (CUNY) Blackboard Account
An Overview on City University of New York (CUNY):
The City University of New York is a part of the New York University system for the public. This institution was situated in the year 1961. This institution has considered as the largest urban university system in the United States of America. They are operating more than 25 campuses in all over the United States including more than 11 senior colleges, more than 7 community colleges, more than 7 post-graduation institutions, and an under graduation college. According to the last survey this institution has appointed more than 33000 professionally trained administrative staff and more than 19000 part-time and full-time academic staff. The same survey is also showing that the institution has enrolled more than 2 lacs, students, for different courses. The main campus of this institution is situated in New York City, New York, United States.
Academic Programs and Other Facilities of CUNY:
- For all the students the institution is offering multiple streams for under graduation, post-graduation, and other certification degrees including journalism and media studies, Earth and environmental science, computer technology, medical coding, photography and imaging, political science, chemistry, paralegal studies, sociology, entrepreneurship, multiple languages, performing arts, psychology, medical studies, and many more.
- Not only regular higher education degrees but the institution is also offering the facilities of online education, adult education, continuing education, transfer students studies, etc.
- The deserving students will also get the chance of applying for scholarships and different student loans to complete their higher education.
- For the financially needy students, the institution will arrange different financial aid plans with tax benefits and multiple economical facilities.
- Professional career counselors have been appointed by the institution to guide the students properly in finding their future career options.
- For each stream multiple professional and experienced professors have been appointed to teach the students.
CUNY Online Application Process:
- Go to the official website of this institution by using this link address www.cuny.edu
- Then click the option “Login” on the top right corner of the home page.
- After that enter the button “Apply Now“.
For the New Applicants:
- The future students of this institution need to click the button “Start Your Application“
- On the next page, you need to apply as a freshman applicant.
- Then select your application procedure and press the tab “Next”
- Now tap the option “Register Now“
- Next, you need to enter some essential details including
- Your first name
- Middle name
- Last name
- The complete official date of birth
- Legal gender identity
- Valid email address
- Create a username
- Create a password
- Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Enter the button “Register Now“
- Follow the rest of the procedure of completing the online application.
For the Returned Applicants:
- Click the tab “Finish Your Application” located under the “Freshman” tab.
- Enter the username
- And password
- Select the option “Login” to complete your application process.
CUNY Application Account Credentials Recovery:
- The freshman needs to tap the button “Finish Your Application” after reaching the application.
- Then press the button “Forward Username/Password“
For Changing Password:
- Enter the tab “Change Password“
- Now provide the username
- The current password
- Create a new password
- Confirm the new password by re-entering it
- Then click the option “Change Password“
- Follow the rest of the process of changing passwords.
For Recovering Password:
- Click the button “Forgot Password“
- After that enter the username
- Otherwise, the linked email address
- Select the tab “Send Password to the Registered Email Address“
- Follow the rest of the instructions to change the password.
CUNY Blackboard Account Creation:
- Visit the official website of this institution with this link address www.cuny.edu
- Then click the button “Login” on top of the homepage.
- Now press the tab “Blackboard“
- After that tap the option “New User“
- On the next page enter your first name
- Last name
- The official date of birth
- The last 4 digits of the social security number or the CUNY assigned I’d number
- Now chick the option “I AM Not a Robot“
- And press the option “Continue“
- Follow the rest of the steps of creating a blackboard account.
Also Read : How to Access Netflix Account
CUNY Blackboard Account Login:
- Search this link address www.cuny.edu to visit the official website of this institution.
- Now select the tab “Login“
- After that enter the option “Blackboard“
- Provide the username
- And the password
- Then click the tab “Log In” and open your account.
CUNY Blackboard Account Credentials Reset:
- Use this link address www.cuny.edu to reach the official website of this institution.
- On the top of the home page press the option “Login“
- Then tap the button “Blackboard“
- Select the button “Forgot Username“
- After that provide your first name
- Last name
- The official date of birth
- The last four digits of your institution ID number or the social security number
- Then enter the option “I Am Not a Robot“
- After that click, the tab “Continue“
- Follow the rest of the instructions for recovering the username.
- For Password:
- Select the button “Forgot Password“
- On the next page enter your login ID
- Otherwise, your EMPLID
- Enter the option “Continue“
- Follow the rest of the procedure of recovering the password.
- Official contact number: 1-800-286-9937
- Official email address: inquireCUNY@cuny.edu
- Official address: 205 East 42nd Street New York, NY 10017