www.gcu.edu – Grand Canyon University (GCU) Student Portal Login
An Overview on Grand Canyon University (GCU):
Grand Canyon University is a privately owned institution for profit. It is a Christian University that founded in the year 1949. It was situated by the Arizona Southern Baptist Convention. They are operating nine different colleges for nine different subject divisions. This institution is also offering more than 200 courses for undergraduate, post-graduation, and doctoral degree programs. According to the last survey this institution has appointed more than 1000 professionally trained administrative staff. The same survey is also showing that this institution has enrolled more than 1 lakh students including more than 25000 on-campus students and more than 90000 online students. the main campus of this institution is situated in Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
Degree Programs and other Facilities Offered by GCU:
- For your higher education, this institution is offering multiple departments including business and management, theology and ministry, medical studies and sciences, performing arts in digital arts, teaching and school administration, psychology and counseling, engineering and Technology, nursing and healthcare, language, and communication, criminal justice, and public administration, etc.
- All the financial needed students will get the opportunity of receiving financial aid to complete their higher education.
- Scholarship and financial help will be also provided to the deserving students that they can complete their higher education without facing any difficulties.
- In each department, this institution has appointed multiple professionally trained and experienced professors.
- Career counseling programs will be arranged by the institution to help the students to discover their future career options.
GCU Online Application:
- Search this link address www.gcu.edu to visit the official website of this institution.
- Then press the option “Apply Now” on the top right side of the home page.
- Scroll the page and click the tab “Log In Your Existing Application“
For the new entrants:
- Select the option “Create a New Account“
- To register, provide some essential details including
- A valid email address
- Create a password according to the rules
- Confirm the password by re-entering it
- Your first name
- Last name
- Preferred contact number
- Your valid mobile number
- Select your preferred method of attending the institution
- Answer if you have previously applied for this institution or not
- Enter the CRM ID and the Rep code (if you have any)
- Then press the tab “Register“
- And follow the rest of the procedure to complete the online application.
For the returned entrants:
- Press the button “Log In to Existing Account“
- Then enter the linked email address
- And the password
- Press the tab “Log In” to continue your application procedure.
GCU application account login credential reset:
- Tap the option “Log In to Existing Account“
- Now click the tab “I Forgot my Password“
- Next, enter your first name
- Last name
- The linked email address
- Press the option “Retrieve Question” or “Email Password” according to your choice.
GCU Student Account Login:
- Go to this link address www.gcu.edu to reach the official website of this institution.
- Then press the button “GCU Login” on the top of the home page.
- Press the tab “Student Access“
- Then provide your user ID
- Click the tab “Next“
- Follow the rest of the procedure of opening your student account.
GCU Account Credential Reset:
- Visit the official portal www.gcu.edu of this institution.
- Now click the option “GCU Login“
- Then select the option “Student Access“
- Click the tab “Can’t Access your Account?”
- Select the tab “Work or School Account“
- Now enter the linked email address
- And match the captcha
- Press the tab “Next“
- Follow the rest of the steps of resetting the account credentials.
- Official contact number: tel:+18554285673
- Official address: 3300 West Camelback Road – Phoenix, AZ 85017