www.purdueglobal.edu – How to Access Purdue University Global Student Account
How to Login at Purdue University Global Student Portal.
An Overview on Purdue University Global:
Purdue University Global is a for-profit University for the public. This institution is especially known for providing online education including under graduation, post-graduation, doctoral, and other associated degrees. This institution was established in the year 2018. At first, it was known as the Kaplan University for profit. According to the last survey, this institution has enrolled more than 29000 students. the main campus of this institution is situated in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. the post-graduation academic headquarter of this institution is situated in Chicago, Illinois, United States. The on-line support center of this institution is situated in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States.
Facilities and Courses Offered by Purdue University Global:
- This institution is offering multiple subject options to complete your higher education including human service, public policy, legal studies, fire signs, military and veterans, information technology, professional studies, education, psychology, communication, professional studies, criminal justice, nursing, business and more.
- Online education and adult education facilities are also provided by this institution.
- Experienced and professional career counselors will be appointed by the institution to guide the students properly to decide their future career options.
- Multiple teachers have been appointed for each department to teach the students properly.
- Scholarships and financial help will be provided to the deserving students.
- The students with financial needs will also get the opportunity of receiving financial aid to complete their higher education.
Purdue University Global Online Application:
- Use this link address www.purdueglobal.edu to reach the official website of this institution.
- Then press the tab “Apply Now” on the top right side of the home page.
- Select the option “Apply Today“
For the new entrants:
- In the next step, you need to answer and provide some required details including
- If you have attended this institution recently or not.
- Your first name
- Legal first name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Maiden or prior last name
- Primary phone number
- Secondary or alternative phone number
- Valid email address
- Official residential address
- Name of your country
- The region, state, or province
- Zip or postal code
- Mention if you have any other shipping address
- If you are a part of the United States military services or not.
- Create a password according to the rules
- Agree with the terms and conditions
- Press the button “Create Account“
- Follow the rest of the steps of completing the online application.
For the returned applicants:
- Click the tab “Sign In“
- Then enter the user ID
- And password
- Press the tab “Remember Me” to avoid the whole login process from the next time.
- Select the option “Sign In” to open your application portal.
Application portal credential reset:
- Click the option “Sign In” on the top right corner.
- Then press the tab “Forgot Password?”
- Now enter the linked email address or the user ID
- Press the tab “Reset Password”
- Follow the rest of the procedure of resetting the password.
Also Read : Access to Pima Medical Institute Account
Purdue University Global Student Login:
- Go to this link address www.purdueglobal.edu to reach the official website of this institution
- Now press the option “Student Login” on the top right corner of the home page.
- Provide the username
- And password
- Select the tab “Remember Me” to precise the whole login process from the next time.
- Then press the button “Sign In” to open your student account.
Purdue University Global Student Account Credential Reset:
- Visit the official website www.purdueglobal.edu of the institution
- Press the button “Student Login“.
- Click the tab “Forgot Username or Password?”
- Enter the linked email address
- Select the option “Submit“
- Follow the rest of the procedure of reset account login credentials.
- Official contact number: 317.208.5311
- Official address: 9000 Keystone Crossing, Suite 800 Indianapolis, IN 46240