www.npower.com – How to Make Payment For NPower Bill
NPower Limited operates under the name NPower. It is a British utility service company that generates and supplies gas and electric services. They serve residential and business customers. NPower was started in 2000 as Innogy plc. They changed their name to Npower Limited in 2016. The headquarter of this utility company is located in Swindon, England, United Kingdom. It is a subsidiary of the E. ON UK.
How to Pay NPower Bill
NPower provides several payment options to the customers to pay the utility bill. You can make your payment, by following these methods below:
NPower Bill Payment via Online Method:
- Through the online payment method, you can easily make the bill payment. To make the payment you must have to register for the NPower online account. If you already completed the registration process, you need to follow these instructions as mentioned below:
- You have to go to this link npower.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the email address and password.
- To save your username on your device, check the Remember My Username.
- After providing your login details, simply select the Login option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
NPower Bill Payment by Phone:
NPower allows the customers to pay their utility bills over the phone. You can make the payment right from your financial institute or from your bank account. You need to dial 0800 073 3000 to make payment. For making the payment over the phone, follow the automated call instructions.
Pay NPower Bill at Bank:
There are several banking institutes that offer online bill payment services. You have to contact your bank if they offer the bill payment service. You just have to fill in the payment slip on your bill. Then, you can take it to any bank to make payment. Some bank charges a fee for making payment by using this method.
NPower Bill Payment at Payzone:
- Find out your nearest Payzone location to make payment. They only accept the payment in form of cash. You have to find out nearest Payzone location to make payment. To find out nearest Payzone location, follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link payzone.co.uk
- Provide your postcode on the given field.
- Then, you need to click on the Search option.
- It will show you your nearest NPower locations.
NPower Bill Payment by PayPoint:
- You can pay your utility bill at any of your nearest PayPoint locations. And make payments by using cash. You might charge a fee for making the payment. To find out nearest PayPoint location, follow these instructions:
- You need to go to this link consumer.paypoint.com
- Provide your postcode in the given space.
- Then, click on the Search icon to find out the nearest PayPoint locations.
Pay NPower Bill by Post:
- You can pay your NPower utility bill by post. You can send a check to make a payment. Make sure that you have your cheque is payable to NPower. You have to include your account number on the back of your cheque. You need to send your payment stub to this address below:
Payment Processing Centre
PO Box 203
How the Penalty Fees Work
- NPower did not disclose the fees and service charges. But you will be charged the late payment fees and late payment fees. Other than these you have to pay these fees:
- Early Termination: For the early termination, you have to pay a fee of £20.
- Replacement Meter: For the meter replacement, you have to pay £60
What to Do If You Can’t Make the Payment
- NPower knows that many customers not able to pay their bills due to financial hardships. There are several payment assistance programs available for customers who cannot pay their utility bills. For more information about the payment assistance program, contact the customer service department.
- Payment Plans: It allows the customers to pay their bills weekly, bi-weekly and monthly installments.
- Prepayment: You can make a prepayment for your utility bill. This way you will know the exact amount that you have to pay.
- Direct Payment: Your NPower bill amount will deduct from your monthly pension payment.
- Money Advice Agencies: If you not get qualified for the payment plan, you can contact the money advice agencies. You can contact the agencies including, the Citizens Advice Bureau, Money Advice Trust, and Consumer Credit Counselling Service.
Read More : How to Pay Laurens Electric Bill
NPower Contact Info
For any kind of queries about the NPower bill payment, you can visit the contact page at www.npower.com